Sanosil S010 is sprayed onto the visibly discoloured areas.
The exposure time is only 25 to 30 minutes.
Sanosil S003 & S010 deactivate mould toxins and their allergens both on the wall and in the air. So far no microorganisms are known that Sanosil S003 & S010 do not inactivate. Due to the good material compatibility, the building fabric is protected.
Sanosil S003 & S010 are environmentally friendly and completely harmless to the human organism after application. The products can therefore be used without hesitation in all living areas, even in the kitchen or children’s room. The rooms are immediately habitable again after the treatment.
Sanosil S003 & S010 have a high disinfection potential and are non-toxic, they degrade after processing to the original ingredients contained in the water. Detached wallpaper and other materials are simply disposed of with household waste after treatment.
Personal protective measures such as a protective suit and respiratory mask are necessary to protect against increased spore exposure when using Sanosil S003 & S010.